Thursday, March 5, 2009

RaG$ sans CS

Following up on Rag$ giving up CS for the 'last' tym.. we met him in sac n he graced us with this interview. Rags is into philosophy since last week.
1) What made you leave CS finally
A) You see Moksha is the ultimate goal. CS is the means, not the end.

2) So, who is moksha n how is CS a means of attaining MOksha??
A) Moksha is a fourth yearite i have a crush on.
I saw her ogling TnT in my first year and i said to myself,"One day.."

3) So, wat happened?
A) WEll I managed to grab her attention initially, but then i came to knowt that ToD.Headshot has proposed to her and she agreed.

4)So, the match with CILF had nothing to do with it??
A) Well, til now I kept blaming my 2Gb comp with a graphic card for my performance. I had difficulty in seeing my fps,'Is it 39 or 33 fps'..
But now my backie Rakhi has made it clear that its actually 99 fps.

5) So wat is the new RaG$ upto??
A) In a couple of days,we have a clan-dissolving party of GB n all three generation players are goin to be der. Then I am gonna hibernate for a couple of days contemplating on the issues of the world.Then probably I will renounce my worldly pleasures n settle in ShivGanga.

Well, Good luck Rags .. All the best for the future

10 comments:

  1. areiiiiiiiiiii ****************** ******* ******************
    howle ... ** * ** ** * * ** *

    tv9 lo cheru beh nuvvu oka range lo hit avthaav :D

    nyways that was funny... keep posting
    im waiting for posts on raki.... luv... sun.... omg manymore to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!
    why didnt u tell me about this blog earlier!!!!! tooooooo good!!! Awesome! keep it up!!!

    btw.. ma ep clan odipoinda.. does this mean we dont get to play in the finals during apogee?? chah.. tickets kuda book cheseskunna... plz some clan (that qualified for the finals) take me take me.........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy stuff..loved it
    lotsa matches remaining....lotsa comments n gossips
    \m/ yooo \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. TnT, this is just gossip re...
    btw just started the blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gossip rox! <3 pipu!! btw... some one expand pipu for me.. although i know what it is..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nannu involve cheyoddu.... :P
    n thnx
    <3 u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol....shiv ganga lo em chestaadu ley....ee munda ki gay pub lu better !

    ReplyDelete
  8. emanna denguda kummav ehe.i want to see smthing on raki the spam god of bits n best bowler ever.

    ReplyDelete