Friday, March 6, 2009

Gb->High-Larn aka Hype Rakh!


Owing to the numerous requests by fans, Rakhi hype son of Taw felt its his moral responsibility to oblige his fans. He interviewed himself and sent us the proceedings.

1) How come you are so smart ?
A) Ever since I was a little kid...
blah blah blah....
blah blah blah.....
blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... and so smartness came naturally to me.

2) How did you realise you were special?
A) Ever since I was a little kid...
blah blah blah....
blah blah blah.....
blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... I see all the other kids and saw to myself, I am special and thats
how I realised it.

3) Now tel us abt ur extra-ordinary nading skills..
A)Ever since I was a little kid...
blah blah blah....
blah blah blah.....
blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... I had a flair for bombs. There were times wen I just stay in
t-spawn and keep throwing nades. I get high just hearing the sound of different nades
xploding. You know, the sound of the smoke nade is very similar to that of my fart.
(He laughs... I laugh... Wat an amazing person he is... I am at awe just lukin at him.. )

4)Is it difficult to cope up with mediocre clanmates?
A)Ever since I was a little kid...
blah blah blah....
blah blah blah.....
blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...
On Rags: I sometimes wonder why he still plays CS. One of the dumbest idiot I ever met and wen I say it I mean it.

On Wolf: Hahaha(He laughs... I laugh...blah blah blah..).. Is that even a nick?? I am telling you its a real headache having these 'RED-BUS' people around.

On Luv: Fatty fatty fatty..na nana na nana... he kept humming...

Concluding remarks of the interviewer: 'Here is a true genius with multifacted talent tree.. An extra-ordinary soul trying to cope with the mediocre bunch... Here is Human 2.0 '


Rags commented thus:

"Smart, my foot.. U cal him smart and i cal you dumb.."

"Yeah, he is special. So special that he was in a special school for the mentally retarded til age 16."

"On one thing I do agree.. Bowling has come naturally to Rakhi. Poor thing, always confused between CS and cricket.. Wenever he sees sum1 with an AK, he get ready to bowl, runs towards him with a nade in hand."

"I was confused and worried about the human race de-evolving ever since I met him. Cal me crazy but he is the biggest Fart known to mankind"

23 comments:

  1. "Wenever he sees sum1 with an AK, he gets ready to bowl, runs towards him with a nade in hand."

    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!! LOL ROFLMAO!

    btw.. instead of saying "ever since I was a kid" you should put a more common statement of raki "Since childbirth.."

    ReplyDelete
  2. he isnt online yet...
    w8in for his comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahhahahahhaha @bowling

    yeah since child birth :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha...blah blah blah! :P..lol raki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH @ tnt OR ATICHIRUPRAYAM NUNDI SOUNDS BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He interviewed himself :P
    ne ways arey only blog but one thing hasnt raki mentioned ne thing about his hype and where and why has it come from in his intervies...
    ne ways hes no match with me for hyping!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah gud1 again ....
    though u missd 1 few "special" points abt raki

    1)the "fire in the hole" is like music to raki in CS ... he loves hearing that :P

    2)raki doesnt like killin enemy directly face to face...even when he spots an enemy ,he moves away and kills him with spam

    3)1ce raki threw his AK after finishing all the nades (in fury!)and everyone knows wat happnd nxt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harsha u missed the main point which recently came up......when the ct is diffusing the bomb.....Raki never dares to go straight and shoot him........he will spam through the box watever....... obviously bomb gets diffused....and Raki bcomes lol......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honge kaamyaab, honge kaamyaab
    hum honge kaamyaab ek din
    ho ho mann main hai vishwas
    poora hai vishwas
    hum honge kaamyaab ek din.

    hogi shanti charo aur
    hogi shanti charo aur
    hogi shanti charo aur ek din
    ho ho mann main hai vishwas
    poora hai vishwas
    hogi shanti charo aur ek din

    hum chalenge saath saath
    dale haathon main haath
    hum chalenge saath saath ek din
    ho ho ho mann main hai vishwas
    poora hai vishwas
    hum chalenge saath saath ek din.

    Nahi darr kisi ka aaj
    nahi bhay kisi ka aaj
    Nahi darr kisi ka aaj ke din
    ho ho mann main hai vishwas
    poora hai vishwas
    nahi darr kisi ka aaj ke din.

    :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha
    FLASH grenade is the bday present to my dear backee rakii frm me the next time :P

    u know what ??? one day raki's dreams are full of "nade" .. the world of nades . everythin in shapes of diff. nades ....everyone shouting "fire in the hole" ( ahahaha ) ...... people no longer walks or run properly ,they go for DUCKWALK .... ppl bhop n strafe in his dreams.... and more stuff like that.

    he's totally into BOWLING....
    tagline ... raki loves GOD ,GOD created the nades :P

    frm rest of GBites :P
    btw btw comments plsss.... give us more :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. tssssssssss.... someone plz open a window.. wat the beep man..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see where the comment section in this blog is going.. say hello to the new "CS Community, BITS-Pilani, Orkut" .. [:D]

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah ur a confused person!! this a blog with only 2 persons and btw the html coding doesnt work so no need of the [ ] for smileys(unlike orkut) :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guys I am waiting for an article on V1P3R....A small reference to him in TNT's post doesnt serve the purpose

    ReplyDelete
  16. point noted..keep watching this space over the next few days

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saroja Papa RED BUS aa!!
    Secc post ra Pilani Puli(PiPu) :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha Ha Ha Ha ... oh did I mention .. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. a 11 would have sufficed which includes the extra ha

    p.s: pardon me for making note of such things i am very jobless!!

    ReplyDelete